Guidelines for Single Stone Memo Program
The Single Stone Memo Program gives stores the opportunity to increase their in-store selection of Single Stone product to maximize brand awareness and increase sales.
Outlined below are the guidelines for this program.
- Memo Items must be thoroughly inspected upon arrival. Any invoice discrepancies or signs of wear or damage to an item must be reported to Single Stone within 24 hours of receiving the merchandise.
• Items must be kept and returned in the same un-worn condition. Items showing wear or damage will not be accepted and will be invoiced to the account.
• Cost of shipping (to and from) will be the responsibility of the account.
• A monthly sales report of memo items must be submitted by the 5th day of the following month.
• Memo items sold will be due Net 10 from the invoice date.
• The selection of memo items sent to an account will vary based on availability and sales performance and is at the discretion of SSLA.
• Memo packages are not a guarantee and SSLA reserves the right to request partial or all memo items to be returned at any given time without any prior notice.