Single Stone Merchandise Exchange Program
In an effort to help accounts maintain a fresh and productive inventory of Single Stone items, we offer a merchandise exchange program. Within this program, accounts are able to exchange stock inventory for new items at a 2:1 dollar value. New items being purchased must be in-stock items.
The items below are considered a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Vintage items
- One of a kind items (any item with an OAK style code)
- Special orders for clients
- Stock purchases that were invoiced over 12 months ago
- Any item that has been ordered for stock with a specific stone of your choice
- Discounted items
- Any item that has been sized or modified
- Any item that shows wear or is damaged
- Trunk show sales
If you are exchanging an item with certified stones, the original certificates must be returned. If the original certificates are not returned, there will be a charge that includes the removal and resetting of the stone(s) for re-certification. All associated costs will be billed to the account.