2022 Holiday Incentive Program
October 1 to December 31, 2022
The holiday season is approaching, and we want to reward all sales associates for your efforts with another sales incentive! Each eligible sales associate will earn 3% from the sale of Single Stone jewelry during the incentive period in the form of Single Stone Dollars. At the end of the incentive period, sales associates may redeem their Single Stone Dollars towards the purchase of Single Stone jewelry. Incentive purchases will be delivered by April 2023. Please see all additional program details below.
The incentive program applies to current sales associates only. Sales earned by an employee must be used by that employee and cannot be transferred, combined or redistributed to other employees.
Single Stone Dollars may be earned from the sale of all Single Stone items during the incentive period, including current stock in stores, memo items and special orders. Sales must be initiated during the incentive period, regardless of when they are picked up. The percentage earned is calculated from the actual selling price listed on the sales receipt, after any applied discounts, not the suggested retail price.
Each Sales Associate is responsible for his/her own accounting and must submit individual copies of each sales receipt indicating the Single Stone item(s) sold along with a completed submission form by January 15th. Late submissions will not be accepted. All instructions detailed on the Incentive Form Cover Page must be followed in order for the Single Stone Dollars to be rewarded.
- Completed Incentive Form Cover Page and Item List with details of all items included in total amount sold listed in chronological order
- Copy of the individual sales receipts showing the sale of all claimed items, organized in chronological order
Once you have prepared the required materials and reviewed them for accuracy, please scan all materials and email your submission to email@example.com. Please note:
- Images or documents that are not clearly legible will not be accepted. Please review your scanned documents prior to submitting and ensure they are clear.
- Submissions must be received at the email address specified above by January 15, 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Single Stone Dollars are only valid on current Single Stone designs - no modifications or custom orders - and may not be used in combination with any other promotions or offers. Single Stone currency must be redeemed by January 15, 2023. No exceptions will be made.
Single Stone Dollars are based on retail value when earned and redeemed. Single Stone currency has no cash value. If you would like to purchase an item that costs more than your available Single Stone Dollars, you will be billed the difference in wholesale dollars.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding and we encourage you to reach out as soon as possible with any questions related to the incentive program.
Tips to Ensure Your Submission is Complete, Accurate, and On Time
- Documents can now be scanned on smartphones! If your phone doesn’t have this feature built in, it’s available in many free apps like Adobe Scan and Dropbox.
- The program period lasts for three months. Try to log your sales on the Item List and save your receipt copies as you go so you don’t have too much work to do at the end of the incentive period. Schedule a periodic reminder (weekly, monthly, etc.) to review your recent sales and make sure your log is up to date!
- Set a reminder in your calendar at the beginning of the year to begin compiling your final materials and reviewing everything.
- Review your submission materials closely and double check everything before submitting. Review each page of your item list, checking that each item is accounted for on an included receipt, that the final selling price after discounts is listed, and double check your math ont the total amount sold. Wait to initial each page until you’ve completed its final review for accuracy.