Please refer to the following guidelines when ordering a piece of jewelry from our collection:
- Prices on our settings do not include the center stone(s) and are based on the client providing their own stone. If the client purchases their center stone through Single Stone, settings will be discounted 20% from the listed price.
- Women's eternity bands and mountings are priced up to a size 6.5. Our men's wedding bands are priced up to a size 10. Please call for pricing on larger sizes.
- All bands and rings are available in 18K Yellow Gold, 18K Champagne Gold (Natural White Gold), 18K Rose Gold and Platinum.
- We use 18K Champagne Gold (Natural White Gold), which has a slight yellow hue, for all of our White Gold pieces unless otherwise specified. If you would like to order a piece in rhodium plated white gold, please let us know. There is no extra charge to order a piece with a rhodium plated finish, however there will be a charge to rhodium plate an item not ordered this way. Please note that rhodium plating is not a permanent finish and will require reapplication as the piece is worn.
- We offer an oxidized finish on our Champagne, Yellow and Rose Gold pieces, which gives the item an antiqued patina. Please note that oxidation is not a permanent finish and will require reapplication as the piece is worn.
- If you are working with a customer that would like to customize one of our settings, please feel free to contact us for guidance in helping them select a mounting that would best compliment their stone.
- All of our mountings are handcrafted and can be customized within certain parameters. If your clients wants to make any changes to the original design, please contact us to discuss their request and to get updated pricing on these modifications.
- Single Stone jewelry pieces come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. Damage caused due to customer wear and tear is not covered by our warranty. Loss or damage to the center stone once set is not covered under the Single Stone warranty. In addition, any work done by a jeweler other than Single Stone (e.g. sizing, repair, alteration, etc) to a Single Stone piece voids the Single Stone warranty.